As a long-standing and active member of the sector’s Lottery Associations WLA and the EL, INTRALOT is committed to their principles and standards for Responsible Gaming, demonstrated through the integration of the WLA Responsible Gaming Principles and the EL Responsible Gaming Framework in INTRALOT’s core business values and practices and in all global operations.
In 2015 INTRALOT has been awarded for its global lottery operations with the prestigious WLA Responsible Gaming Framework Certification for associate members by the World Lottery Association (WLA). INTRALOT has successfully passed the certification process, following an external audit performed by the WLA approved assessor, TUV Nord, which completed an in depth independent assessment of INTRALOT's products and services and best practices transferred to lottery customers. The RG certification offers a standard for benchmarking and demonstrates INTRALOT’s due diligence and social responsibility across its activities. The company has formed a Responsible Gaming Committee that designs and implements the Group’s RG Strategy, taking sustainability management to a new, sector-specific level as the company sets annual targets to maintain compliance with the standard. The Framework areas include research; employee program; product and service development; remote gaming environment; advertising and marketing communications; client awareness; stakeholder engagement; and reporting.
As a lottery operator in several jurisdictions and/or as a supplier of games and gaming services to lotteries, INTRALOT best practices include:
- Compliance with all Laws and Regulations
- Implementation of best practices
- Ensuring that interests of players and vulnerable groups are protected
- Ensuring that laws and regulations are met
- Continually develop appropriate practices and processes by taking into account information and research conducted
- Continually develop a better understanding of the social impact of gaming
- Promote implementation of Responsible Gaming Practices both in our internal activities and externally with our customer’s activities
- Provide and educate the public with accurate and balanced information to enable informed choices to be made about their gaming activities
- Continuously improve and report our Responsible Gaming activities annually.