Sharp-looking and future-proof
Sharp-looking and future-proof, Gablet is an innovative, slim-profile self-service terminal with an impressive full HD 21,5’’ touchscreen display, developed specifically for the evolutionary retail market. Moreover, it fully complies with the Americans Disabilities Act.
It is highly versatile, taking the form of a desktop or wall-mounted terminal at various working angles (0° to 90°), features both a smart card and barcode reader and, being cashless and paperless, can be enjoyed by both registered and unregistered players.
Gablet has been developed using open standards architecture and Intel-based computing technology with Linux O/S. It offers an impressive range of exciting games, delivering a unique gaming experience that attracts both current and new players, especially from the younger demographics. Using familiar tablet-like touch and gesture-based controls, players can intuitively navigate the games menu, access updated information and enjoy live content while playing.
When idle, Gablet transforms into an effective communications tool, displaying ads, promotions, player alerts and multimedia content, thereby allowing gaming organizations to reach audiences the moment they are most receptive: in-store while fully engaged. Moreover, its ability to autonomously entertain players make it a popular addition in restaurants, bars and coffee shops.
• Self-service gaming
• Autonomous game information
• Round the clock advertising / digital signage
• Numeric (Keno, Lotto, Bingo)
• Sports betting, racing and virtual
• Reel / slots
• Card (Blackjack, Poker)
• Casino (Craps, Baccarat, Roulette)
• initial purchase: it’s a 3-in-1 terminal
• consumables: supports paperless and cashless gaming
• maintenance: sturdy, "splash-proof" and resistant to diverse environmental conditions, operates on a 24/7 basis with minimal downtime and repair costs
• Placement flexibility: desktop or wall-mounted
• Sales and loyalty increase: enriches player experiences without further staff involvement
• Player base expansion: appeals to all, including young, tech-savvy generations and impulsive individuals
• Universal Gaming Experience: provides unified content across retail, internet and mobile sales channels