A premium, dual-screen self-service solution
The GameStation is INTRALOT’s premium, dual screen self-service solution for lottery and retail gaming operators, designed to meet demanding aesthetic and performance requirements. The GameStation’s innovative gaming approach allows POS operators to expand their potential customer base by offering a variety of games on the lower touchscreen along with live video or game-related content on the upper display, without allocating additional time and labor resources. Moreover, it fully complies with the Americans Disabilities Act.
The GameStation’s two 23-inch full HD displays with LED cabinet illumination enhance the gaming experience and improve the performance of existing games. Peripherals include play slip scanners, bar code readers, high speed kiosk thermal printers, audio systems, smart-card readers, bill validators, coin acceptors and credit/debit card payment devices, making the GameStation the only POS terminal in its category to feature the flexibility and scalability that allows players, to access their accounts (temporary / registered / e-wallet) and join the gaming action while fully enjoying an engaging self-service experience.
• Self-service gaming
• Autonomous game information
• Round the clock advertising / digital signage
• Sports Betting
• Virtual Racing
• Instant Win
• Cost-effective SST in terms of:
o initial purchase: it’s a 3-in-1 terminal
o maintenance: sturdy, resistant to diverse environmental conditions, operates on a 24/7 basis with minimal downtime and repairment costs
• Placement flexibility: The GameStation’s autonomous operation allows it to be placed in indoor semi-attended locations like hotel and airport lobbies, bars, clubs, shopping malls, mini-markets, etc.
• Sales and loyalty increase: enriches player experiences without further staff involvement
• Player base expansion: appeals to all, including young, tech-savvy generations and impulsive individuals
• Universal Gaming Experience: provides unified content across retail, internet and mobile sales channels
• Modernizes ‘brick and mortar’ outlets