Our newest TapnBet family of products simplifies the bet placement process as a means to expand the sports betting customer base, without altering betting principles and the game’s core structure. In essence, TapnBet offers a broad, untapped market segment of prospective new players an easy and highly entertaining way to participate in sports betting. Moreover, it fully complies with the Americans Disabilities Act.
TapnBet delivers an exciting and rewarding gameplay experience, focusing on local sports events, and can be easily introduced in a wide range of physical venues. Anyone can participate, from simple sports fans to regular betting players since the solution features three betting options: Singles, for placement of bets on popular events such as football games, Predefined Multipliers, for more sophisticated players who wish to place combination bets, and SpinBet, which enables players to generate their own multipliers by spinning a reel.
The TapnBet solution is driven by Canvas, INTRALOT’s proprietary Content Management System, powered by our market-leading betting platform, and supported by our cutting-edge DREAMTOUCH and Gablet terminals.
• Self-service gaming
• Round the clock advertising / digital signage
Supported betting games:
• Single bets / Event-based
• Predefined multipliers / accumulators
• Ready-made betslips
• Win Big
• Player base expansion: appeals equally to non-expert sports betting punters and regular players, including young, tech-savvy generations and impulsive individuals
• Sales and loyalty increase: enriches player experiences without further staff involvement
• Placement flexibility: retail shops, stadiums, pubs, grocery stores, airports, etc.
• Content Management effectiveness: operators decide on what set of events and markets to offer based on popularity and geographic interest
• Yield Maximization: through customer base expansion and risk diversification achieved by employed high-margin markets per sport