Trusted management of gaming venues and VLTs
The iGEM Central Monitoring System is an integrated solution for monitoring and controlling of large-scale gaming networks. It provides comprehensive reporting, accounting, auditing and secure management of Gaming Venues and EGMs / VLTs.
iGEM is designed and built according to Gaming Association standards, while offering full support of multiple legacy gaming protocols, including SAS, QCOM and VLC. It is field tested in the most demanding regulatory environments and is suitable for multiple types of gaming and operations, such as casinos, racinos, Class II venues, gaming halls, or small retail outlets.
While it also allows for direct real time integration with third party systems via the S2S protocols, iGEM is fully integrated with INTRALOT’s LOTOS O/S and our GLS e-Licensing platform, a sophisticated workflow-based solution for Regulators, for end-to-end execution and management of all gaming Licensing and Compliance activities.
iGEM consists of modules that enable the provision of services such as:
• Seamless Multi-Protocol Support for easy integration with all types of EGMs, including legacy models.
• Support of TITO, Card-based and Account-based payment handling methods.
• Powerful Jackpot engines capable of managing multiple linked local and wide area Jackpots.
• Sophisticated accounting and taxation calculations
• Real time data collection and reporting all the way down to game level for unrivalled performance analyses.
• Real time monitoring and controlling graphical tools for venues, EGMs, jackpots and player activity.
• Responsible Gaming functionality with multiple limit types and threshold warnings.
• Player multi-tiered, for flexible loyalty, bonus and campaign management.
You can download the iGEM brochure here.
You can download the iGEM Responsible Play brochure here.