ANNOUNCEMENT (25/11/2016)

Intralot announces that the Intralot Group, transferred, on November 24, 2016, an 80% stake of the Group’s operations in Peru to NG Entertainment Peru S.A.C. for a cash consideration of USD 68.7m. Following this transaction, the Intralot Group will maintain its presence in the Peruvian market by keeping the remaining 20% and will continue to provide the local operations with technological services and solutions.

The Intralot Group operates numerical games and sports betting in the country through a network of 3,700 POS and the Internet. The transaction is in line with Intralot’s strategy to create, in selected countries, strategic partnerships with strong local partners that offer substantial synergies and local market know-how, strengthening the development of the local business.