A sophisticated workflow-based solution
INTRALOT’s Gaming License System (GLS) is an integrated platform, offering Gaming Regulators end-to-end processing and workflow management for all Gaming Licensing processes.
Featuring user-friendly online access to all gaming sector stakeholders, the system supports paperless submission and processing of licenses (e-Licensing) and instant electronic payment of licensing fees. It also provides optimized workflows for regulatory Gaming Compliance audits and investigations, including remote online access by mobile Compliance teams. Although a standalone system, INTRALOT GLS seamlessly integrates with and complements our VLT monitoring solution, INTRALOT GMS.
The INTRALOT GLS modules cover all Gaming Licensing and Compliance business functions:
- Gaming equipment approval and complete asset management.
- License lifecycle, including license submissions, reviews, approvals, renewals, suspensions, and revocations.
- Gaming Compliance assurance and case management for investigations.
- Performance assurance for Regulator staff involved in the licensing processes.
All INTRALOT GLS modules benefit from a set of Integrated Shared GLS services, which add further value and efficiencies:
- A full-fledged document management system with versioning and advanced search facilities, offering a complete archive of relevant regulatory documentation.
- Risk profile management with configurable monitoring and triggering of automatic alerts, facilitating the Compliance activities.
- An advanced communication platform, including correspondence templates, automated emails, SMS and other communication options.
- Flexible integration options with 3rd-party systems, such as electronic payment, government organization, and online gaming equipment monitoring systems.
Key benefits for the Regulator
- Efficient, online paperless licensing with rules-based processing (e-Licensing).
- Increased capability for regulatory activities across all gaming platforms via complete information integration and management.
- Improved reporting and end-to-end view of monetary flows across the Gaming sector.
- Drastically reduced operational costs.
Key benefits for Gaming sector stakeholders
- Self-service capability for licensed Gaming operators, venues, manufacturers and third parties.
- Short license-approval times.
- Detailed updates on approval progress.
- Full online information system with all relevant licensing data and accounting updates.
- Interfacing capability for integration with proprietary systems.
To efficiently handle the high-volume and intense licensing workload in large gaming jurisdictions, our GLS system uses state-of-the-art technologies that ensure a future-proof investment. These include:
- Service-oriented architecture: Improved information flow, ability to expose internal functionality, organizational flexibility.
- Virtualization technology: Increased reliability, operational scaling capabilities to meet different demand levels.