Real-Time Monitoring Performance
To safeguard end-to-end security and integrity, and ensure seamless, responsible and efficient day-to-day operations, INTRALOT’s Sports Betting Solution offers an advanced Governance model featuring Authentication/Authorization, centralized Auditing, distributed Logging and Metrics’ collection and real-time monitoring capabilities. These out-of-the-box features help reduce operational overheads and costs, while offering valuable insights into system and business operations, and providing actionable troubleshooting information.
- Authorization and Authentication management enabling the control of Application and User access levels. The User access model allows for fine-grained permissions that extend to the level of specific application menu options. The Application access model can apply even to specific API endpoints. This is all handled with the industry-standard OAuth 2.0 protocol.
- Auditing of operator actions on solution components. Business-affecting changes made to back-office application configurations are audited and can provide detailed information on both the changed values and the user who performed the change.
- Logs and metrics are collected from components across the solution and are integrated in comprehensive dashboards for easy monitoring of system and application status and performance. Alerts can be configured on the collected data and sent to multiple recipients, supporting a wide range of messaging systems. Dashboards are also integrated with log search facilities, allowing the immediate initiation of detailed troubleshooting.
- The Messaging component features a unified API to provide messaging capabilities to other components, ensuring messages are sent to the defined recipients, and supporting a multitude of target protocols and applications, such as e-mail, SMS and IM clients, through extension adaptors. Messages can be based on existing or custom templates and are all indexed in the back-end DB for auditing and search.
- The Alerting component features a single API, allowing other components to trigger business alerts. These can be optionally combined with an action to use the Messaging component with specific settings so that the alerts are communicated to the required recipients. Component developers can create application-level alerts, while operators can either trigger them or create custom ones.