JOIN OUR TALENT POOL!
We’re always on the lookout for talented people who share our values.
Do you take the initiative, drive for results and solve problems? Are you dependable and consistent? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment? Above all, are you a team player? If you identify with the above, then you have found the right place to work!
For most of our openings, a university degree in a relevant area of study is an important asset, as is an excellent command of the English language. For more senior positions, you need demonstrated professional experience in the relative area.
What we appreciate most is the right mix of subject-matter knowledge/expertise, a can-do attitude and a collaborative spirit.
Are you an undergraduate student looking for an internship?
This is a unique opportunity to enter the professional world in a cutting-edge technology environment and learn from the best! For internships in Greece, we cooperate with various well-established academic institutions.
Are you a recent graduate?
We look forward to your application and have some helpful tips for you!
- Go through our website! Learn about our business, our mission, our corporate values and the way we work.
- Read the job description thoroughly and imagine how your input can make a difference!
- Make sure that the necessary qualifications are relevant to your area of expertise.
- Always double check your cv and cover letter, and (why not?) check your Linked-in profile as well.
- Think carefully on how to demonstrate your professional and personal strengths.
- Coming over for an interview? Always be well prepared! A good idea would be to keep a copy of the job ad with you and review it before our meeting.
Are you an experienced professional? Your experience matters.
Are you ready to take the next step in your professional life? Your knowledge and experience are of value to us.
We can offer you an opportunity to further enhance your skills and competencies with a global leader and pursue a career in Greece or internationally. Visit our current job openings and apply for the position that best fits your professional profile and aspirations. Even if there’s no relevant current opening for you, please submit your CV anyway, so that we have it for future reference!