INTRALOT ANNOUNCES NEW ORGANIZATIONAL STRUCTURE
INTRALOT announces today its new organizational structure as well as the members of the Executive Committee, who will report directly to the Group CEO, Mr. Constantinos Antonopoulos.
The new structure of the organization reflects the growing global footprint of Intralot, the need to better serve the customers, satisfy their fast evolving needs, optimize its operations, enhance the offering of top-quality and innovative products and services, and increase shareholder value.
The new organization was the outcome of a thorough strategic and organization study conducted in collaboration with the global management consultants The Boston Consulting Group - BCG.
The company will be organized around three distinct divisions - Products & Services, Global Operations & Sales and Technology.
The new management Executive Committee appointments will be the following:
• Mr. Socrates S. Kokkalis is appointed Group Deputy Chief Executive Officer
• Mr. Ioannis Pantoleon is appointed Group Chief Operating Officer, for all Global Operations and Sales
• Mr. George Zenzefilis is appointed Group Chief Products & Services Officer
• Mr. Konstantinos Farris is appointed Group Chief Technology Officer
• Mr. Athanasios Chronas is appointed Group Chief Legal & Compliance Counsel
• Mr. Antonios Kerastaris (presently Chief Executive Officer of Hellas Online) is appointed Group Chief Financial Officer
• Mr. Nikos Nikolakopoulos is appointed President Latin America, Western Europe & Africa, reporting to the Group COO.
Mr. Socrates P. Kokkalis, Chairman of the INTRALOT Group, commented:”After many years of strong global growth, INTRALOT is now entering into a new era. The realignment of the Group will help the company to be better positioned in the gaming industry and offer maximum shared value for its customers and shareholders.”
Mr. Constantinos Antonopoulos, INTRALOT Group CEO, added: "With the new organizational structure, we leverage new opportunities and address the challenges that lie ahead in our sector, stemming from business, technological and regulatory changes. The new structure fosters innovation in products and services to the benefit of our customers and stakeholders. Moreover, the reinforced and improved organization of our global operations aims to maximize the return of our investments. I am confident that with the trust of our shareholders and the dedication of our employees, the company will achieve its new vision".
INTRALOT, a public listed company, is the leading supplier of integrated gaming and transaction processing systems, innovative game content, sports betting management and interactive gaming services to state-licensed gaming organizations worldwide. Its broad portfolio of products & services, its know-how of Lottery, Betting, Racing & Video Lottery operations and its leading-edge technology, give INTRALOT a competitive advantage, which contributes directly to customers’ efficiency, profitability and growth. With presence in 56 jurisdictions, more than 5.500 people and revenues of €1.4 billion for 2012, INTRALOT has established its presence on all 5 continents.