INTRALOT Signs Contract with Nederlandse Loterij for Lottery System and Terminals
INTRALOT S.A. announces the signing of a new contract for NEDERLANDSE LOTERIJ, operator of the Dutch Lottery and numerous other gaming brands, following a competitive international tender.
Within the scope of this contract INTRALOT provides a Central System and installs technology solutions in all retail locations of Nederlandse Loterij. INTRALOT services are planned to transition in 2019.
Nederlandse Loterij has been formed in April 2016 through the merger of the Nederlandse Staatsloterij and De Lotto. Nederlandse Loterij offers seven well-known games of chance in the Netherlands, including brands like Staatsloterij, Lotto, Toto, Eurojackpot, Miljoenenspel, Lucky Day and Krasloten. Its mission is to invest in a happier and healthier society by donating a large sum, 37%, of its revenues to national sport and charity organizations. The remaining 63% is donated to the Dutch national treasury.
Arjan Blok (Chief Financial Officer) Nederlandse Loterij stated: “After an intensive international tender process in which we have compared services of top suppliers in the gaming industry, we are confident INTRALOT will be able to deliver the quality and flexibility we need to meet the challenges in a fast and changing market.”
Nikos Nikolakopoulos, Chief Commercial Officer for INTRALOT states: “We are thrilled to be selected by Nederlandse Loterij for the supply of a new central system and terminals solution. Through this cooperation opportunity we bring our latest technological innovations of a flexible modular central system that minimizes time-to-market and reduces operator total cost of ownership along with the most advanced camera clerk operated terminal that will offer tremendous benefits to the operator and the retailers’ network”.
INTRALOT, a public listed company established in 1992, is a leading gaming solutions supplier and operator active in 52 regulated jurisdictions around the globe. With €1.1 billion turnover and a global workforce of approximately 5,100 employees (3,100 of which in HQ and subsidiaries and 2,000 in associates) in 2017, INTRALOT is an innovation – driven corporation focusing its product development on the customer experience. The company is uniquely positioned to offer to lottery and gaming organizations across geographies market-tested solutions and retail operational expertise. The company has designed a new ecosystem of holistic omni-channel solutions across verticals (Lottery, Betting, Interactive, VLT) for Lotteries digital transformation. INTRALOT has been awarded the prestigious WLA Responsible Gaming Framework Certification by the World Lottery Association (WLA) and the WLA certificate for the Security Control standard.